H2O Wireless is a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) based in the United States and uses the AT&T wireless network. It provides excellent mobile phone services to inhabitants of the country through its extensive coverage across the country. The H2O Wireless provides its unique network services through the AT&T network, thereby gaining widespread popularity among mobile phone users in the United States. Also, the use of the H2O Wireless by a large number of people has increased the spectrum of AT&T network.
Despite the vast network coverage of the H2O Wireless, it has benefited its users in so many ways and has got some little flaws
The pros of H2O Wireless
- It offers excellent network coverage: The H2O Wireless network services through AT&T’s networks. It has a unique network spreading all nooks and crannies of the states it covers in the United States. Once you have subscribed to the H2O Wireless network service, you rest assured of using one of the most reliable services in the United States.
- It works with high speed: The H2O Wireless network service works with one of the high-speed data services in the country, thereby encouraging its users to subscribe to the various plans it presents.
- Outstanding customer care service: The H2O Wireless offers excellent customer service to its customers throughout the country. Customers with various challenges and also those in need of clarifications have the avenue of contacting the customer support via phone call, chats from their website, and through email.
- Unlimited international talk and text: The H2O Wireless offers unlimited talk and text services to its customers at no cost.
The cons of H2O Wireless
The H2O Wireless has the following flaws
- No specially tailored family plans: The H2O Wireless family plans offer no discount or special incentive to the multi-connection plans. Also, the H2O Wireless does not provide a specially tailored family plan to its users when compared with other players in the Mobile Virtual Network Operator services. Therefore, a typical family plan offered by the H2O Wireless is $120.
- Data throttling: The network of the mobile phone of the H2O Wireless user is being delayed for other subscribers to enjoy a high-speed network. It happens when customers exceed their high-speed data quota for a given subscription plan.
- No complete 4G unlimited data: A major flaw of the H2O Wireless when compared to other service providers is that it does not run on a high-speed 4G LTE data network. Therefore, once the 3G usage data speed is exhausted, the subscriber will automatically run in a 2G network which is much slower than the 3G or 4G LTE network
Choosing the H2O Wireless for your mobile phone network service can be a wise option considering various advantages like the excellent network speed, exclusive coverage, and excellent customer service support.
Looking for other affordable wireless plans? Check out H2O Wireless, we found this H2O Wireless review to help you with your search.