If you are about to relocate and are thinking about screening, look no further than blinds. There are many reasons why blinds have taken over from the traditional curtain as the number one screening solution in Australian homes, and here are just a few.
- Stylish & Elegant – There are so many different styles, it is easy to find one that works with your décor, and you are not limited with colour or patterns, and if you prefer the slender look of full-length white vertical blinds, blinds are the best screening solution aesthetically speaking. You might prefer the classic look of the Venetian blind, or the depth and contours of the Roman Blind, whatever your style choice, there’s a blind designed for you. Roller blinds are ideal for the bathroom and kitchen, and they come in either rich colours or patterns, whichever you prefer.
- Functional – Screening is supposed to block the view from the outside, and with blinds, you still have visibility on the inside, so you have the best of both worlds. Blinds can be adjusted in various ways, thus allowing for finer shade adjustment, and they are super-easy to open or close.
- Affordability – Even with the made to measure blinds in Central Coast, prices are very affordable when compared to curtains, which means you don’t have to mess around with kits and self-installation, as the units are bespoke and fitted by professionals. If you would like to see the extensive range that a blinds manufacturer would have, a Google search is the best way to make contact with a specialist company, who would send a technician to your home, where you can explore that many options.
- Made to Measure – There are no fitting issues with bespoke blinds, indeed, the surveyor measures very precisely and the units are fabricated in the factory, so they fit perfectly every time. If, for example, you have a wide, four-section set of sliding doors that lead to the terrace, you can have design created that will be ideal. The technician is very particular, and will show you the many fittings and fixtures that could be included in the design, and there are a lot of options to add finishing touches, like sashes and cords.
- Easy to Clean – We all know how challenging it can be to clean curtains, as they often need to be dry-cleaned, yet keeping blinds clean is easy, a quick dust and a wipe down with a damp cloth is all it takes. Some homeowners run the vacuum over the blinds, which removes dust effectively, or a feather duster does the job just as well.
If you would like to talk to a bespoke blinds supplier, a Google search will help you find a leading Australian company who pride themselves in creating made to measure screening options. They will help you to make all the right design and colour choices, and after a few days, your made to measure blinds will be installed.